Monday, May 10, 2010

The Rocket Takes Off

We have lift off!

Welcome to my first post of my first blog in histroy! Congratulations! Be proud. Be very proud.

Well seeing as how I'm new to this, you're new to me, ans as I don't want to remain a stranger, let's get to know one another :)

For annoynmity's sake, my real name will remain a mystery... hehe I'm mysterious.

But you can call address me by my URL jrocketc0, Rocket, or Joe. Just nothing mean or derrogatory... we wouldnt want this to get nasty, would we? :P

But anyhow, let me tell you a bit about myself:

Currently I am 17 years old, and i live in the great (underrated) state of NJ. I am a Junior in Highschool and I am a rather popular kid. At least I'd like to say so... But who knows. I tend not to measure a person or myself by popularity; all I can really say is I have a lot friends who I think/hope like me, and I return the favor. I won my school's talent/beauty pageant (haha) so i am offically Mr. (insert school's initials here). Other than that I'm also currently #1 in my class, so things are going pretty good. I can't complain.

As for my aspirations I want(?) to be a lawyer, and a successful novelist. Currently I have 8 or 9 novels in progress (you tend to lose count between projects), one of which is almost completed. I am on my last chapter of this novel, and surely I will keep you updated throughout my Blog about my writing status. If you're interested to hear more about this, just let me know.

I've got a lot of hobbies, and I guess you could say I'm a well rounded person. Before I got injured (another story for another time) I used to like bowling, tennis, roller skating, and golf.

Now lets look at...

...

...My Favs.



Music

1) The Killers (favorite band. anyone who knows me can probably tell u this)

Fav. Songs: "Jenny was a Friend of Mine" "Andy You're a Star" "Neon Tiger" "Tidal Wave" and basically every other.

2) Panic at the Disco! (I'll never not put the "!" I havent come to terms with the loss of it :P)

Fav. Songs: "But It's Better if you Do" "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" "Nine in the Afternoon"



and many others



Television

1) The Office

2) Family Guy

3) King of the Hill

4) Monk

5) Nip/Tuck

6) The Riches

7) 24



Movies

1) Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

2) Something's Gotta Give

3) Nacho Libre

4) Forgetting Sarah Marshall

5) EVERY BOND (saw and loved every one)

and plenty of others...


Books/Authors
1) Sue Grafton: A is for Alibi, B is for Burglar, C is for Corpse, etc. etc.
2) Dean Koontz: Velocity, Odd Thomas Series, and all of his other novels
3) James Patterson: Alex Cross Series, Women's Murder Club Series, Daniel X Series
4) Stephen King: His sane works (haha) and his Dark Tower Series


Well I'm gonna wrap this up now that you know a little bit about me. I wouldnt want to beat my first post into the ground...
I'll talk to you later, and until then, keep smiling, and if u have no reason to...well just do it anyhow :)

1 comment: