Sunday, June 13, 2010

COMIC CON - DAY #2

Sir Patrick Stewart arrived on Saturday (albeit late) sporting an English soccer jersey. Little did he know the U.S. would wind up winning the World Series.
Here's someone you've probably seen if you're a fan of VH1. True, Johnny Fairplay is known for his antics and betrayals on Survivor, however, if it weren't for the constant specials on VH1 which reference his brief stint at stardom, judging from the picture above, you could think he was just another bum who wandered in from outside the convention hall.
All that aside he was a very nice guy.

Brandon DiCamillo! (He is not wasted in this picture as you may suspect).

If you're not sure who he is, than tune into MTV sometime, watch some Viva La Bam or JackA$$ and you'll know. He is actually the nicest celebrity I encountered on my three days there. I stopped in front of his booth to make a phonecall, not realiing who it was. Then he called over to me, "Hey do you wanna take a picture?" Before i even could answer, and realize who the person was, he jumped up and out from befhind the booth, and came up to me. Then i realied who it was! It was pretty awesome.


This is the restuarant at the hotel in which we stayed. The restuarant was called The Tenth Floor, aptly named because it is on the 10th floor. Long story short, worst place I've ever eatten. Spent 3 hours just waiting for the food to come out. Dead fly inside the salt shaker. Waitresses who forget your orders.

Good thing? My burger was comped, completely free :)
So after my first day at Comic Con, I thought I'd seen it all. I mean, in my first day I took a picture with Adam West (which I'll picture in a future post for the sake of saving space), I met many other celebrities, and I won a Microsoft KIN!

If I thought that was something, Saturday was even better. Patrick Stewart arrived :)
Above are some photos taken on my second day at Comic Con.

No comments:

Post a Comment