Sunday, June 13, 2010

COMIC CON - DAY #1

Posing with fans dressed as various superheroes/villians. The girl in the center looks like she could be Lady GaGa's twin.
I turned over to the Dark Side. More fans, here adored in Star Wars attire. I'm not that big of a fan to get invovled.

Here is a picture of James Marsters a.k.a. Spike from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". My friend Alyssa is in love with him! But, he is actually quite a nice guy.


Now, i realize that in this picture, Linda Hamilton may look vicious, but that's just my poor photographic timing. She was actually really sweet.




Here is a picture of the BatMobile; not the original, but an exact replica.



On Friday my friend Aylssa, her uncle Andy, her mother, her mother's friend, and myself all ventured to Philadelphia for the 2010 Wizard World Comic Convention. We all purchased our various 3 day VIP passes, and we were set. Fully stocked with cash to blow and ready to go.
Thing I was really looking forward to doing at the convention were getting autographs and taking pictures of or with the various celebrities in attendence. Above are some pictures from day one.

1 comment:

  1. I WISH I COULD HAVE GONE! Oh well, I hung out with Bruce Campbell! :P

    ReplyDelete